The Yukon Exelon 3 x 50
The Yukon 3 x 50 night vision monocular Gen.1+ is designed with advanced technology in optics and has enhanced features to give you a new experience in night viewing. The Yukon night vision optical device has been a revolution in night viewing.
- This Exelon 3 x 50 series of Yukon optical devices is fitted with a Gen.1+ tube of CF- super quality and a 50 mm Objective lens R contact which makes viewing free of any distortion and distinct image. This is possible for the amplification ratio of light at 1200.
- The Yukon Exelon has a wide viewing range and can detect an object even at a distance of 500 m with the object recognition within the range of 230 to 270 m.
- The Yukon night vision monocular has a wide view range allowing the observer to spot moving objects at critical angles. Built in accordance to ergonomics specifications, this Yukon Exelon 3 x 50 monocular is easily handled and can withstand weather variations of the field conditions.
- This Yukon Exelon 24101 has a built in IR flash light and adapters for photo shooting and video clips.
- The spherical shape of the CF Super tube cathode the resolution on the screen is enhanced, resulting in distinct image quality. The Gen.1+ tube and the 50 mm lens R Contact provides distortion free image.
The Yukon night vision Exelon 3 x 50 has a rubber coating to make it durable and endurable in harsh conditions.