The Pulsar Challenger 2.7 x 50
The Pulsar Challenger 2.7 is featured by high technology optics and quality parts to make it a favorite night vision monocular to those who are passionate for night viewing.
- The Pulsar Challenger is built with intensifier tube for super image and high technology optics for highest resolution, to give you a distortion free and distinct image.
- The body of the Pulsar night vision monocular is padlocked so as to prevent the model being damaged by inclement weather variations. The body design is made to make it more durable for long term use.
- The Pulsar 2.7 x 50 has a powerful IR illuminator which enables to view the object in poor light conditions even at a long distance. This model has the feature of a more powerful illuminator which can be used for accurate focusing. Both the illuminators are operated by a single switch which is designed to avoid being operated accidentally.
- The image intensifier tube makes this Pulsar Challenger 74096 to produce perfect image for pleasant viewing. The objective lens is designed with high quality optical glass having 2.7 x magnifications.
- The light weight and compact body of this night vision monocular helps it to be easily carried. It has a tripod socket built inside. The adjustable eyepiece diopter helps in the focusing of the object.
The Pulsar Challenger 2.7 x 50 monocular is an ideal night vision scope for night games, patrolling, hunting and other night time activities.